As promised, here are the pants (trousers!) I stamped over the summer. It was a lot of fun and very cool to alter the fabric like this. For this project, I used the large flourish stamp from Baroque Motifs.
Unfortunately, although I drafted up the pattern to fit me, I drew it up last October when I was about to compete. So, I will have to give myself another month or so before I can get my bottom into this pair. Not so clever of me.
It took me a couple days of pondering to figure out how I could use those fabulous Antique Brads as a button. In the end, I cut the legs of Brad and hot glued him to a an existing button shank. I'll have to be gentle with it, but it will work great. So no cookies when I'm wearing these.
I love how the back turned out! I'm glad I stamped on the yoke bit, too.
To see how to stamp on fabric, check out my video tutorial!
Hope you enjoyed and feel inspired to try your stamps on something new!